Question about Exercise & Fitness
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Test the outlett power wall, and rese the c.breaker from your home
2) Test the power cord for wires loose, break or burn with VOM
3) Reset the c. breaker from treadmill
4) See if there are some wires looses
5) Tight any wires connector very well.
6) See if there are some fuse blown inside,
7) Test again. Note: NOT use any extension cord. see the block diagram for help .
God bless you
Posted on May 21, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
May 20, 2012 | RTO Image 15.0R Treadmill Walking Belt
Jul 28, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WMP54G 802.11g/b
Nov 21, 2017 | Tunturi T50 Programmable Treadmill
Jan 10, 2018 | Coleman Cable Woods 59743 Indoor Wireless...
Feb 02, 2010 | Reebok 8700 ES Treadmill - Silver Service...
Apr 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 21, 2008 | Bowflex Treadmill Series 7
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!