Question about Heating & Cooling
I have tried Resolve , WD40, Pine Sol and an Electrolux carpet cleaner.
You can use a solution of vinegar and baking powder. I use the same for my Hospitality Carpets.
Posted on Dec 18, 2014
1. Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent with two cups of warm water.
2. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
3. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
4. If the stain remains, mix one tablespoon of ammonia (Caution: Never mix chlorine bleach and ammonia - the resulting fumes are hazardous) with 1/2 cup of water.
5. Sponge the stain with the ammonia solution.
6. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
7. Sponge with cold water and blot dry.
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
To remove stain you can use the following steps:
1. Hot water: Hot water works wonders in the cleaning process of carpets. Heat is a factor which is highly considered by professional carpet cleaning companies.
2. Detergents: Detergent acts effectively in the attraction of dust and dirt particles.
After using this also if stain is their than you must take professional help as they use chemical and easily remove the stain. I always prefer carpet cleaning Bexley because they have fully trained end of tenancy cleaners who have done a professional job for thousands of customers over the years.
Posted on Apr 04, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | Vacuums
Apr 07, 2016 | Vacuums
Oct 15, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 14, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 25, 2014 | Electrolux Sanitaire SC688A Upright...
Jan 19, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 30, 2013 | Vacuums
May 19, 2017 | Vacuums
Aug 27, 2010 | Vacuums
Mar 15, 2010 | Electrolux Envirosteamer 370A Canister...
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!