Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Our xerox M118 showing an
Your Xerox has two cartridges - one is the drum cartridge and the other is a toner cartridge. Please check the following I've researched from your user guide:
Replacing the Drum Cartridge
The drum cartridge is a customer replaceable unit. After approximately 55,000 copies/
prints, the machine will display a warning message before the drum reaches the end of
life. Order a replacement cartridge now to insure continuous operation.
Country Part Number for the drum cartridge replacement
All countries 13R589
Removing the Old Drum Cartridge
1. Pull the front cover towards you to open it.
2. Open Tray 5 (bypass tray) if necessary, and then open Cover A while lifting up
the release lever.
3. Lift up the colored lever, and slide the drum cartridge out until you can lift the
handle on top of the cartridge.
4. Hold the handle and remove the cartridge from the machine.
NOTE: When replacing the drum cartridge, make sure that the new cartridge is the
correct one specified for the machine.
Recycling the Drum Cartridge
The drum cartridge is designed to be re-manufactured. To recycle used drum
cartridges, return them to Xerox in the original packaging. Return labels are included
with each new cartridge.
Inserting the New Drum Cartridge
1. Remove the new drum cartridge from the box.
2. Undo the sealing tape and carefully pull out in the direction of the arrow to
remove the black protective sheet from the cartridge.
3. Place the cartridge in position and, using the handle, slide it into the
machine until it clicks.
4. Pull out the cartridge tape completely without breaking it.
5. Push the cartridge again so that it is correctly placed.
6. Close Cover A until it latches and then close Tray 5 (bypass tray).
7. Close the front cover.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2013 | Xerox Feeder Tray for CopyCenter C118...
Apr 09, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre M118 Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M118 Black and White...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!