Question about Cell Phones
Put something in the message in the search bar at the top of messaging highlight the messages and hold it should offer a delete
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: deleting text messages
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located
2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted
3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side.
4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK
5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items)
6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button.
7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
Now your inbox has fewer or no messages...
Have a blessed Day!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
SOURCE: how to delete multiple text
when you are on your inbox or outbox press options then go to mark/un-mark and then press mark. you can scroll down the list and select the ones you want to delete.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Go to your inbox...go to a message and select ok to read it....press the button that is right above the call/answer button (the green one)....the button that is the 2nd one down from the left...you should see your options to delete somewhere there....
Posted on May 02, 2009
SOURCE: Can I delete all text
Go into the text message folder (ie inbox, sentbox) and click the options button. At the bottom of the menu should be mark/unmark. Select mark all. Click options again and then select delete.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2017 | Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Jul 06, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2010 | HTC Touch2 T3333 (UnlockedNo Contract) PDA...
Jul 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson T715 Cell Phone
Jun 19, 2008 | Cell Phones
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!