Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Not done any major things just restarted and removed & replace toners
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it is a fusing/fixing error try this on the control panel press * with head 2&8 together *with head >copier>function>clear>err>ok turned off/on the machine hope this help
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Hello,reseat and clean the four toner cartridges, verify the orange plastic covers have been removed, and verify the cartridges are fully locked into place, .This is the procedure:
1. Press the Menu button and press the down arrow until Replace Toner appears, and then press the "ENTER" button.
2. Press the down arrow to choose the appropriate color toner cartridge and press the "ENTER" button.
Note:If the Menu button is inaccessible, begin replacing the toner cartridges with step number 3.
3. Open the front cover.
4. Lift the handle of the appropriate colored toner cartridge and remove the toner cartridge.
5. Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side.
Note:Rock the toner cartridge over newspaper as there may be some toner leakage.
6. Gently wipe the exterior of the toner cartridge with a dry cloth.
7. Verify the mag roller has been removed.
Note:Grasp the orange strap, peel the tape away from you, and then, with the tape free, pull the blue strap toward you.
8. To reinstall the toner cartridge, align the arrows on the cartridge with the corresponding arrows on the printer, guide the cartridge in until it snaps into place, and then push down the right lever to lock the cartridge in place.
Note:Ensure each cartridge lever is fully pressed down into the locked postion.
9. Close the front cover.
10. Repeat steps 1 through 8 until all toner cartridges have been reseated.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
SOURCE: I HAVE SAMSUNG SCX 4300
Good day Sir,
All you have to do is to replace the toner cartridge with a new one and make sure the cartridge is genuine to prevent toner errors.
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2015 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C451...
May 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Apr 03, 2014 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Feb 28, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 08, 2009 | Sharp AR-507 Copier
Jul 12, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Color Copier
Feb 14, 2008 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Color Copier
Jan 07, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!