Question about Cell Phones
Find the menu of the phone and tap in settings-ringtone and look for file folder to get ring tones from. go add then save.
Posted on Nov 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
make sure you read the manual about your phone to see which music file format does it support(MP3, WMA etc).
Posted on May 31, 2009
This option allows you to transfer music files from your PC. In order to use this
option, you must install V CAST Music with Rhapsody on your PC.
1. Open V CAST Music with Rhapsody software. Don’t have V CAST
MUSIC with Rhapsody software? Download it for free at
2. Install the device USB drivers before connecting your phone to
USB Cable and Device Drivers can be purchased separately via the Music Essentials
Kit compatible with this device.
3. From the main screen on your phone, the SYNC MUSIC V CAST
MOBILE PHONE display appears. Your phone should display the
Connection may take a few seconds.
4. Drag and drop the song(s) you want to sync from My Library, to
your V CAST Music with Rhapsody mobile phone, listed under
the Sources tab. Once synchronization is complete, press the
END/Power Key and disconnect the USB cable (purchased
5. Under the Music & Tones menu, open My Music to view and play
• A compatible USB cable (sold separately) is required for syncing.
• Music can also be purchased via V CAST Music with Rhapsody through your PC.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
SOURCE: I am trying to change
Thank you for using FixYa,
You can't change the messaging tone to a song from your music playlist, these options for choosing your own music as ringtones are restricted to an alarm tone, phone ringtone and caller ringtone (caller ringtone is when specific people calls you, a certain ringtone would appear for that caller to differentiate between callers)
However, you can change your message ringtone to certain ringtones for your Galaxy S phone by going through the following steps: (P.S I am assuming that you are using the stock Samsung SMS application)
1) Go to your stock Samsung SMS app (it's named as 'Messaging')
2) Press the softkey 'menu' button
3) Go to settings, scroll down and from there you can see the option 'select ringtone'
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2011 | HTC 7 Mozart Cell Phone
Feb 23, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 19, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 16, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Feb 13, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Aug 18, 2010 | Nokia E72 Smartphone
Aug 10, 2010 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2009 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!