Question about HP DeskJet 9800 InkJet Printer
Hello I'm have a problem with my print I have pages of a article that needs to be printed but it only prints the first page and then the power button starts blinking and feed all the paper threw the printer blank then dose nothing after that .
I wonder if your ink is running low...? I've had this happen on mine, but can't remember if there was another cause...Maybe try
You tube to see if anyone has posted the fault on there...
Posted on Nov 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try connecting the printer via the USB port on either one of the computers. Then test if the machine prints fine then likely possibility is that the Network interface card is faulty remove the network card and install in a different slot and test. If the same thing happens then reinstall the drivers and test.
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
> unplug the usb cable from the computer
> click on "start--> control panel--> printers and faxes"
> select the printer icon associated with your printer and delete it.
> now plug the usb cable to the printer
> wait for few minutes while all the drivers are installed.
thats it... now try to print... it should be resolved
thanks and regards
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
Ok, I too have HP Photosmart 7280 and it was spit'g out a blank page
after each print page.
I went into the Control Panel/Printers - Right click on the HP Photosmart 7200 series icon and choose delete. Don't worry...just delete it.
Right above (Vista) click on Add a Printer - it's going to ask you if you want to add a local printer which is connected via USB connection or if you are set up wireless then choose Network
It will find your printer click on the printer hit next - then this is the most important step
It will ask you to find the manufacturer it shows Hewlett-Packard and underneath it shows HP - Do not click on HP - you'll have the same problem with that driver - choose Hewlett-Packard and find this driver HP Photosmart C7200 series Version 220.127.116.11 [3/23/07]
Hopefully they are all digitally signed with this information.
Click on that driver and click next - then click on replace the current driver and click next.
Print a test page and problem should be solved. Hope it helped!
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2014 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
May 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2011 | Lexmark Z715 InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2010 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z25 InkJet Color...
Nov 23, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Feb 20, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!