Question about Sportcraft Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try Icon Service Group. You can google them and find the web address. They are an excercise equipment warranty provider but will also see you parts.
Posted on Jun 16, 2010
Test for voltage going to the treadmill, if there is no power going to the treadmill then check the fuse or breaker in your house. If you already checked the house fuse/breaker then try this.
first thing is check for any loose connections or bad wiring and then follow the steps below to try and determine what is wrong with your treadmill.
* Check the breaker on your treadmill it can be combined with the on/off switch or it can be a separate breaker. Make sure it is not open.
* If that tests ok, check to see if your getting power to the motor controller(electronic board under the hood) this can be done by following the power cord in and testing where they attach, if you are getting 120/240 volts then check the light(s) on the controller If they are not lit then the controller is bad.
* If they are lit you will need to check the dc voltage going to the motor
* Also make sure you have voltage going to the console
if you have 8-12 vdc voltage to the console and the console is dead replace the upper control board.
* If only one or none of these voltages are present then the controller is bad.
* If your treadmill is equipped with a separate power board then you will need to take voltage readings going in and coming out from the board If nothing is present then the power board is bad. If all tests well move on to the controller.
* some motor controllers are equipped with a fuse on it, if this is blown the console will not light as well.
* Hopefully it is just a breaker.
* Make sure you are lubricating your treadmill as well on a regular basis. Too much friction can wear out electronic parts and reduce the life of your treadmill. Use the appropriate lubricant recommended for your specific model and never use an extension cord.
Thank you for the question and please feel free to contact me again with any questions or problems you may have.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
It is a simple magnet and Hall effect transistor if you have 2 small wires. It usually attaches to the 1/8 inch mini plug. You can test it with an analog meter, the resistance will be stable at rest, and with treadmill in motion, the resistance will change as the magnet passes the hall effect switch. moving the track at slow speed manually will be enough to see the needle move. Speed is calculated off of the rate of those pulses.
Posted on Jan 23, 2012
Go to any Hardware and to buy any small magnet, since the key is smal magnet, Do it by small pennies.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on Apr 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 20, 2014 | HP Designjet T610 InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2013 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Jun 03, 2017 | 2007 Chevrolet Chevrolet HHR LT
May 28, 2012 | Sportcraft Tx2.5 Tx 2.5 Treadmill Motor...
Mar 06, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR501 Receiver
Jan 10, 2011 | 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jun 10, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 04, 2008 | Radio Communications
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: