Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Please follow the instructions below to start up your console in safe mode.
You can do this by: Putting the unit into Stand By. (solid red light on the power button)
- Press and hold down the power button once in standby for 3 beeps including the initial one when you first press the power button.
- Once you hear the third beep the unit will power off into standby mode again, when it does, release the power button.
- Then press and hold it down again, this time until you hear 2 quick beeps in a row, usually the 3rd and 4th beeps.
- Once you hear the quick beeps release the power button again and you will be presented with a message telling you to plug in your ps3 controller, do this.
- You will have 6 options appear on the screen. Please be aware that choosing some of these options can cause you to lose data on your machine.
From here, please choose option 4 ( Rebuild database ).
Posted on Nov 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 21, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 25, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 04, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 22, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony PS3 40GB Best Sellers Bundle Console
Dec 18, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Apr 30, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 02, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 25, 2017 | The Video Game Consoles & Games
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!