Question about Dell Audio Players & Recorders
From what I understand, the Scratch 2500 does not have MIDI control capability so it cannot be fully controlled by external software. You might want to check the support forums for more information.
Posted on Nov 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go into your Start Menu and right click on My Computer and choose "Properties" from the menu. Click on the Hardware tab on the new window that opened. Select Device Manager. Check to see if your device is recognized under Windows Portable Devices. If your device is not recognized here,what i would recommend you to do is to uinstall the device.
To uninstall the devid just right click on the device name and hit uninstall...the device usually listed under disk drives, portable devices and univeral serial bus controllers.. Once you uninstall the device..you will need to make sure what mode you have the device...turn the device on and click under setting and look for usb mode...then you want to make sure its under MTP mode or Auto....then what you will want to do is to plug the device on that back of the computer not the front...then windows should recognize it...if that doesnt do it you will need to contact the manufacturer of the device.
3. Open Windows Media Player and go to the Sync section. It should be recognized on the right-hand side. If it is not, or if your device has a drive letter after its name (for example F :), your device is not being properly recognized by the computer and you will have to contact the manufacturer of the device.
4. If it is seen in Windows Media Player then disconnect the Device and close all programs.
Next we are going to make sure that Windows Media Player is not storing unnecessary information about your device:
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2. Maximize the program and choose the Tools > Options menu.
3. Click on the Privacy Tab in the open window and choose "Clear Caches" and "Clear History".
4. Re-connect your device and choose "Manual" and "Permanent" on the window that opens.
5. Close Windows Media Player.
I hope that help...
**Please rate accordingly...**
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
You need the AC adaptor, once it has a partial charge it will charge from USB but once it is completely dead the only way back is the AC adaptor. Strange but true
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2014 | Dehumidifiers
Jul 23, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 23, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2013 | Rane Serato Scratch Live Computer DJ...
Feb 20, 2013 | Numark M6usb M6 Usb Four Channel Table Top...
Jan 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 24, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Oct 19, 2008 | Vestax Pmc06proa Thin DJ Scratch Mixer...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!