Question about Water Sport
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can you use a draper
Here's how to tell.
Connect a tee to the outlet of the pump.
Install a pressure gauge in the tee.
Install a valve after the gauge.
Open the valve and start the pump.
Once water flows, close the valve slowly until you get 50 psi on the gauge.
Have a 5 gallon bucket nearby and measure how long it takes to fill the bucket at 50 psi.
If it fills the bucket in 30 seconds, you can attach heads to the pump that combined consume 10 gallons per minute.
Let me know how you do.
Posted on May 29, 2011
Sounds like your pump is "air bound"...meaning that the impeller housing of the pump is full of air, and it cannot pump water.
Try bleeding the air out of the pump and put a positive pressure (garden hose pressure) and make sure that you shut the airbleed valve off after you start to pump.
Please take time to rate me
Posted on Mar 31, 2013
Advantages of Drip Irrigation:
1. Maximum use of available water.
2. No water being available to weeds.
3. Maximum crop yield.
4. High efficiency in the use of fertilizers.
5. Less weed growth and restricts population of potential hosts.
6. Low labour and relatively low operation cost.
7. No soil erosion.
8. Improved infiltration in soil of low intake.
9. Ready adjustment to sophisticated automatic control.
10. No runoff of fertilizers into ground water.
11. Less evaporation losses of water as compared to surface irrigation.
12. Improves seed germination.
13. Decreased to tillage operations.
Currently Chhattisgarh Agriculture Minister has launched micro irrigation scheme for farmers.
Posted on Mar 25, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2016 | Garden
on Sep 10, 2013 | Garden
Mar 25, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2016 | Motorcycles
May 10, 2014 | ACE Water Timer, Electronic - No. 7198476
Sep 10, 2013 | Garden
Mar 23, 2013 | Nelson 2 in 1 Pre-Set Water Timer 56606
Mar 31, 2009 | Flotec 1 - 1/2 Sprinkler Pump Composite...
625 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: