Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
see if there is a CAPS lock turned on or something !!
make sure you are entering correct password --> this means got any capital letters/special charaters etc..
If not try checking the link I forgot my pssword under sing-in tabs ;
Other than this someone might have changed you password or else there is a problem with ur internet connection/browser connections.
it'd be more easy if u furnish more details plzz..
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
open a notepad and enter the same user name and password there just to check if the num lock or capslock are on or there is some other issue with the key board
hope this helps
pls rate it
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2014 | Google Chrome
Aug 31, 2014 | Twitter Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 15, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Jun 29, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!