Question about Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

Cancel a bid before time is up

I tried to buy this for my mum,i have just told her and she said she has already ordered one ,and is waiting for delivery.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 266 Answers

Not sure what site you placed your bid, but once you bid you pay if you win. Your only hope is someone will outbid you. If not, see if they take returns, or just keep it and sell it on eBay.

Posted on Dec 01, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I buy or order the seal for the lid?

Go to Goodwill or thrift store and buy a cheap lid and replace your seal with the one from that lid.

Dec 18, 2015 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

2 Answers

Need plastic handle on Rival Crockpot lid.

easy fix go down to your hardware store and buy a big wooden knob (like you would put on a cabnet to open it) it will even come with its own screw for .99 ! . you will have to snap off with a plyers and a screwdriver whats left of the old knob from the lid . but this fix works great and looks good too !

Mar 25, 2009 | Rival 5070 7-Quart

2 Answers

Missing Steam valve, where can I purchase one?

you will never get one that way sorry . the problem is these come out of china and are marked with a brand name , after the factory has made its run and changes style thats it NO MORE PARTS . i would try E BAY buy a whole unit used , cheep. and then you have your valve and a lot of extra parts for the next problem you run into ...... just be sure the one your bidding on is the SAME is yours , a lot of the look a lot alike but are not , good luck

Nov 23, 2008 | Wolfgang Puck 5-Quart Electronic Pressure...

2 Answers

No instruction manual

Try looking at this link, I think you may find it a worthwhile attempt!

Hows that???

Nov 18, 2008 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

Knob for cover on rival alow cooker #5070vg

I had the same problem. I am going to order from this webpage.

Good luck.

Oct 30, 2008 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

2 Answers

Replacement Lid

You can buy them at most "Small Appliance Repair outlets", and even Sears. On line try:

Aug 22, 2007 | Rival 3745 4.5-Quart

Not finding what you are looking for?
Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Experts


Level 2 Expert

97 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

458 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides