Question about LG 60LM6450 60 inch Multi system LED 3D TV 110-220 volts
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG 37LC7D remote doesn't work
I heard that Best Buy is still selling these models despite this known problem- I am trying to have mione fixed but was told the replacement part is on back order until DECEMBER!
Posted on Oct 31, 2007
SOURCE: PC SYNC OF PHONEBOOK
I CAN NOT SHARE DATA TO MY PC FROM MY LG MOBILE PHONE RD8000 RELIANCE.I PLUGED USB PORT IN MY PC,
THE PC ASK ME INSTALL SOFTWARE CD,WHEN I PURCHASE MOBILE THERE IS NO CD ONLY DATA CABLE,I GOT.
KINDLY GUIDE ME. &REPLY ME
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
One possible solution to access the service menu on LG tv's is as follows with steps 1 - 4:
1. With the TV on, press and hold the MENU button on the TV front panel.
2. While holding that button, press and hold the MENU button on your remote.
3. Hold both buttons for ~5 seconds until the service menu comes up on the TV.
4. Release the remote MENU button first, then the TV MENU button.
If you are looking to reset the lamp indicator then continue with the following steps 5 - 11:
5. Press and hold the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV front panel.
6. While holding that button, press and hold the MUTE button on the remote.
7. Hold both buttons until the Lamp Life Hours show up on your TV screen.
8. Release the MUTE button first, then the ENTER button on the TV front panel.
9. Make a note of the lamp hours if you want.
10. To reset the lamp hours, press the SELECT button (the one between the four arrow keys with two concentric circles on it) on your remote.
11. It will ask you to confirm the reset--press SELECT again to confirm.
To verify you've reset the hours, you can repeat steps 1-9 above and then just press the EXIT button on your remote.
Hope this helps. Regards, James.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
SOURCE: I have lg flatron l1730s
I have lg flatron l1730s lcd black color monitor. I have problem with this. Power not come. some time when i connect it power LED blinking once then no display.
Posted on Nov 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 13, 2015 | Mitsubishi WD65737 65" DLP TV
Mar 04, 2015 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Aug 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 17, 2010 | Epson TM-T88III (C420863)
Nov 16, 2010 | Haier HLT71 7 in. Portable TV
Jul 02, 2010 | LG 47LC7DF 47 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 12, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 04, 2014 | LG 60LM6450 60 inch Multi system LED 3D TV...
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: