Question about Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET PRINTER
Error codes is P07. i try enter service mode but printer is get onto low-mode.
I think you are saying that the "Low Ink" warning has stopped you from printing.......The message can be cleared by holding down the "Stop / Resume" button for a count of 10 seconds. If the message is still present it is because both ink cartridges are low. you can repeat the re-setting by doing the same thing twice. This clears the message and will allow the complete use of every drop of ink, however it can also damage the cartridges for refilling if you wish to reuse them.
Posted on Nov 26, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma ip 1500
anon PIXMA iP1000
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Remark "After service mode Pls use software for permanent reset"
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
SOURCE: Canon PIXMA MP140 error code E 2
error E 2 =>
The machine is out of paper. / Paper does not feed.
Reload paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder and press the Black or Color button.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Apr 08, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Mar 16, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
Dec 06, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP280 Multifunction Printer -...
First Step : Set The Canon PIXMA MP287 To Service Mode. To do that, follow this step, it's so easy.
Second STEP : Reset Canon PIMA MP287 Using Resetter. Open the mp287.exe, and then follow this step.
Jul 05, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 23, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jan 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: