Question about Tablets & eReaders
I have similar problem. when charger connected, Isee ared light indicating charging function ok. A repairman checked it and am told mother board not functioning. Try getting it checked if someone can do it for free and suggest repair. GL Marsha.
Posted on Nov 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Make sure tablet is off.
2. Press and hold the "Volume Down" key and 'Power' key
3. When "Klu by Curtis" splash screen shows release the power key
4. A laying down android with cover open and a red triangle with an exclamation point will appear.
5. Rock the 'Volume Down' and 'Volume Up' and press the 'Power' keys to dislplay the BIOS screen.
6. Use the 'Volume Up/Down' keys to navigate choices (wipe data/factory reset) and the 'Power' key to select the choice.
7. The following screen will ask you to confirm your choice and warn you that this cannot be undone. Repeate step 6 to select your choice.
8. When wiping all data is complete, select 'reboot system now' to restart tablet.
Posted on Oct 07, 2014
Grab your largest hammer and smash this POS and buy a real tablet. I am stuck with 4 of these stupid things now.
Posted on Dec 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | Curtis Tablets & eReaders
Nov 26, 2014 | Curtis Tablets & eReaders
Jun 10, 2014 | Curtis International KLU LT7028 Android...
Apr 23, 2017 | Curtis Klu 7-inch Touch Screen Mobile...
Oct 27, 2012 | Curtis International KLU LT7028 Android...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!