Reprogram my nokia 6680
Full phone formatting on a 6680!
If you encounter situation like below on your 6680,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6680! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6680 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a Nokia turns to white and blink' and nokia logo!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Dec 26, 2007 |
Nokia 6680 Handheld