Question about Brother MFC-7860DW Laser All-In-One
Scanner not in the same network setting. How do I fix the issue. Cd to install was misplaced.
If you go to the page given below, you can identify your operatign system, and click Search
Downloads MFC 7860DW Others Brother
This will take you to a page from which you can choose your needs for drivers, manuals, software etc and they will mainly be self-extracting .exe files, which when extracted may start automatically to install the relevant programme, or you may need to navigate to the folder to which the files were extracted and double click on a file like setup.exe.
Hope this is helpful, if so would you please register that with Fixya
Posted on Nov 19, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | HP OfficeJet 6600 e-All-In-One Inkjet...
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 13, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 14, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Dell 1600n All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 24, 2008 | Linksys Ultra RangePlus Wireless Routr...
Jun 12, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother MFC-7860DW Laser All-In-One
307 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: