Question about HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
I do every thing but not solve this problem
OR CALL FREE VIA WEB:
Average Wait: 16 mins - 24 hours, 7 days
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP LaserJet 1320 lights
hi there andy u will find your harraness from u formatter board has beeb broken or one of the plugs arnt making contact on the baord only to solve the problem is to trace everypoint out to find the break and then replace that cable link
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
This your problem.
13.10 PAPER JAM The event log message for a paper-delay jam in the duplexer is 13.10.
1. Check the duplexer and the rear area of the printer for obstructions or damage.
2. Check PS1701 and PS1703 in the duplexer for correct operation. Replace the
duplexer if a sensor is defective.
Hope this helps
Posted on May 24, 2009
SOURCE: error 51.1 HP 4100
Error 51.X is a loss of beam-detect occurred.Possible reasons:
1 - Beam-detect error
2 - Laser error
1. Press GO. The page containing the error will automatically be reprinted. 2. Turn the printer off and then on. 3. Reseat cables to the laser/ scanner and engine controller. 4. Replace the laser/scanner. 5. Replace the DC controller.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Hello Anil_ kuma61!
First thing you need to do will be check the correct postioning of the pick up roller on the automatic document feeder, open up the top cover, you will see a grey roller on the middle, this roller shouldnt be touching the cork a the bottom.
After checking on this, we need to reset the sensors on the printer, to do this follow this steps:
1) Turn the printer off
2) Take out all supplies, including toner and paper
3) With the printer off, press the down arrow and the cancel at the same time (keep the depressed)
4) Turn the printer on while holding those keys and wait until you a message on the display "permanent storage init"
5) release the keys and wait to the printer to come back to ready
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | HP LaserJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 22, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1005 All-In-One Printer
Jan 28, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Jun 15, 2010 | HP LaserJet 5100 Printer
Jan 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4350dtn Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4100 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4350n Printer
Dec 24, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Oct 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Apr 09, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4100 Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!