Question about Computers & Internet
Update to 5.1
Download the new BIOS update from the manufacturers web site and run the file. That's it.
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
on Dec 30, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 27, 2012 | IBM Lenovo ThinkCentre M55e PC Desktop
Jan 09, 2012 | Dell Latitude C640 Notebook
Dec 19, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Jul 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2009 | Shuttle XPC SD32G2 Barebone
Mar 03, 2009 | ASUS VIA KT133A Chipset A7V133-C...
Dec 04, 2007 | Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional for PC
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!