Question about Juicers
Got no instructions with it
1. Before using your citrus press for the first time, please read thro
and this safety advice carefully.
2. The citrus press is to be connected only to an earthed mains soc
installed in accordance with the applicable regulations.
To avoid accidents, never operate several household appliances f
at the same time.
3. This citrus press is intended only for domestic use.
4. Do not use this citrus press outside.
5. Do not leave the citrus press to operate unattended or allow chi
6. Handle the moving parts of the device with extreme care and ca
7. Do not remove the mains plug by pulling on the mains cable. Gra
8. Do not allow the mains cable to hang down.
9. Do not immerse the device in water or hold it under running wat
to the section "Cleaning".
10.Keep this safety advice for later reference and if necessary pass
11.Should the mains cable become damaged, it must be replaced b
centre or electrical equipment repair centre. To prevent dangerou
all repairs of electrical equipment must be carried out by suitably
Sieve holder / juice container
Housing with cord storage (on underside)
ne"> Before first use
• Before using your citrus press for the first time check that the local mains electricity supply
corresponds with that indicated on the citrus press.
• Before using the citrus press for the first time clean the press cone, juice filter, juice container
and spout. Please refer to the section "Cleaning".
1. Insert the plug into the mains socket.
2. Wind up any excess cable on to the underside of the citrus press and fix the cable in the
recess at the back of the underside of the base.
3. Place the device down on a flat sturdy surface. Always keep the citrus press out of reach
Using the citrus press
Note: Before juicing we recommend that you roll the fruit on the work surface whilst pressing
down gently. In this way you will obtain-more juice. We also recommend that you clean the
citrus press immediately after use. Please refer to the section on "Cleaning".
1. Open the lid.
2. Place the sieve holder / juice container in the device.
3. Select the appropriate juice press. The small press piece is intended for fruit with little flesh.
The larger press is placed on the smaller so that juice and flesh can be obtained (ideal for
pressing larger fruit such as grapefruit etc.).
4. Place the sieve with the small press (or both presses) on to the motor spindle. The citrus
press tongue and the juice collector handle must be in line with one another.
5. Insert the plug into the mains socket.
6. Place a glass under the spout.
7. To open the spout press it downwards.
8. Press a fruit half on to the press - the device starts automatically and stops when the fruit
is removed. The alternating left-right movement of the press obtains the best yield of juice.
9. Push up the spout before you remove the glass from beneath it. This ensures that the spout
does not continue to drip.
10.When the citrus press is not needed any longer, pull out the plug and remove any fruit residue
from the sieve.
1. Before cleaning always remove the plug from the mains socket.
2. Remove the press cone, juice filter and juice container from the device.
3. Press the spout fully downwards and clean it thoroughly.
Note: The spout cannot be removed from the device.
4. Clean the press cone, juice filter and juice container under running water.
Note: These parts can be washed in a dishwasher. Place the parts in the upper basket
of the dishwasher.
5. Clean the citrus press housing with a moist cloth only. To remove stubborn dirt put a little
detergent on the cloth. Never use harsh cleaning or scouring agents.
Never immerse the motor housing in water or wash it under running water.
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2011 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Sep 21, 2010 | Acme 6001 Juice Extractor
Sep 02, 2010 | Salton LM8 Lemonader Citrus Juicer
Nov 05, 2009 | Waring 6001 Commercial Juice Extractor
Sep 09, 2009 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Aug 29, 2009 | Juicers
May 15, 2009 | Juicers
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: