Question about LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: DisneyPixar Cars 2
I can not remember my password for my leap pad ultra parrant account code
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Perhaps you try to find out in the shop you bought this?
Would not be wise to give any code here, because it is not sure a parent or a child is asking this.
Posted on Jun 22, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
May 11, 2015 | Toys
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 05, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Feb 27, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 08, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: