Question about ASUS D550MA-DS01 15.6" Notebook - Intel Celeron N2815 1.86 GHz - Black 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Intel HD Graphics - Windows 8 64-bit - 1366 x 768 Display
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
- open your web browser (ie, mozilla, etc) and type http://my.router or http://my.WL530g or http://192.168.1.1
- it'll prompt you to connect, type "admin" for the username and password
- it'll prmpt you for the router's web user interface, click on "wireless" located at the left part of the page
- then select "interface", you can change your ssid from "default" to a customized one (e.g. your name) so that you'll be able to verify that you are really connecting to your own network
- you can now select your authentication method, i recommend the "wpa-psk" since it's more secured than wep (but you need to make sure that your wireless computers can support wpa-psk, hence use "open or shared key"; wep-64 bits will ask for a 10-hexadecimal key), wpa will ask you for an 8-character key
- then click on apply to save your settings
hope this'll help you.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2014 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Oct 12, 2013 | Microsoft Xbox 360 HardDrive 250GB Slim...
Aug 02, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Apr 12, 2012 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
Dec 15, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2008 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Nov 05, 2007 | HP OmniBook XE3 Notebook
Nov 06, 2016 | ASUS X551MA-DS21Q 15.6" Notebook - Intel...
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: