Question about Computers & Internet
I have reinstalled windows seven ultimate with outlook but I cannot access my freeserve emails through this ???
Check your pop3 and SMTP settings
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i fu were using it on the same pc and it stopped now it might be a firewall problem in network u are using or if it was a different pc now its different then u need to configure outgoing mail server u will find it with yahoo u just type it in the ms outlook mail server settings
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
You have to check each settings that applies to yahoo mail server and compare it with the working account. You can also use windows live mail, you can download it from microsoft.com. Works like outlook express.
Hope this helps
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below:
1. First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that:
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.)
- Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
- Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password.
- In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section.
In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
- In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
- Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further.
- The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings.
- In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
(NOTE: CONTINUED ON THE NEXT MESSAGE)
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
If you want to backup the entire email folders from Hotmail/Outlook.com user account, then use third party software such as Hotmail backup software :
Posted on Nov 07, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2015 | Infinite Skills Microsoft Outlook 2011 for...
Nov 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2014 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Oct 09, 2013 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
Jul 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2013 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Apr 29, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
May 26, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!