Question about Heating & Cooling
Usually by holding the hold button down or changing the temperature.
Posted on Nov 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Dec 09, 2013 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Jul 06, 2012 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Aug 26, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 14, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Mar 12, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 06, 2010 | White Rodgers White-Rodgers 1F85RF-275...
Jan 03, 2010 | Honeywell Electronic Programmable...
May 16, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
May 01, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!