Question about Computers & Internet
Won't. Let me log on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
By default, a Panasonic TVA voice mail system can have a password set. It could be 3 plus the extension number, but it doesn't matter. You can clear it by logging into mailbox 999 and going to options 6 1 3 which will be the mailbox password menu. Select the lady's extension and follow the instructions to confirm password deletion.
Now she can call voice mail from her extension and set a new password.
This also works for a TVS system.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
The short term solution is to do a soft-reset on the phone by removing the battery, reinserting it, then powering on the phone.
The Pearl has known memory issues since it has less internal memory due to its size. When it begins to run low on memory the phone acts crazy, and it can even begin deleting information. Performing the soft-reset will let the phone realize it does have free space to use, but this is really only a temporary fix.
In the long term you've got a few things yous hould do:
- Invest in a MicroSD memory card. Then you can have a lot of your stuff stored on the card thereby freeing up the phone's memory.
- Delete any applications you aren't using or don't need. This is done through Options > Advanced Options > Applications. Highlight the program you want to remove, press the menu button and choose to delete.
- If the phone has the Facebook applicate then it is STRONGLY recommended you remove it. It is constantly trying to connect to the Facebook service, which uses a lot of memory and decreases the phone's performance.
- Go to Blackberry's website and run any software updates available for the Pearl (there are a few!) but make sure to back up your information first!
If all else fails, back up your information to your computer and perform a hard-reset. IMPORTANT - A hard-reset will erase ALL information on the phone so it is VERY important to back up your information!! Once you've backed everything up, you can perform the hard-reset by going to Options > Security > General Settings, then press the menu button and select the Wipe Handheld option.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
How to Change a Mailbox Password (Administrator Only)
1. To access the voice mail system press "Feature".
2. Press "983".
3. When you see "Log:" enter "120000" for 2 digit extension numbers, enter "1020000" for 3 digit extension numbers.
4. Press "OK".
5. Press "MBOX".
6. Press "CHNG".
7. Enter the mailbox number (same as extension number) you wish to reset.
8. Press "Reset" softkey.
9. Press "Rls" to exit (orange button to the right of the number buttons).
The Default password is "0000".
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Testimonial: "It did not work. When logging in as administrator with the numbers you gave, I only receive "invalid password""
SOURCE: I had deleted a mailbox
It sounds like you didn't attach his extension to the mailbox if your getting a log prompt.Look at F983>1020000>mbox>chng>his ext. #>next>and see if his ext. # is listed here. Also, whats his ext. number? It's not 100 per chance is it?
Posted on Sep 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 17, 2009 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Jun 16, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jan 29, 2009 | Mitel 5220 IP Phone
Sep 18, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Sep 17, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Apr 30, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Nov 21, 2007 | Avaya Eurostyle 18D Corded Phone
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!