Question about Washing Machines
Hvad er fejl kode E10
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ved opstart af window defender
From your description, I understand the issue to be: you received VSS
I. First please re-registry the following DLLs to see if it helps:
1. Stop the Volume Shadow Copy service: Open a command prompt and change
directories to \WINDOWS\system32 (this is important when you begin
registering the DLLs):
net stop vss
2. Then register the following DLLs and services (be sure you're still in
the WINDOWS\system32 directory at your command prompt):
regsvr32 /i swprv.dll
regsvr32 /i eventcls.dll
Start the Volume Shadow Copy service by running "net start vss", do a test
backup and see how it goes.
II. If the issue persists, Let's perform these troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you can use OSQL to connect to every running instance of
SQL/MSDE on the box, if you can not disable all of the instances.
You can find all of the instances installed on your server, by looking at
this registry value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL
The syntax would be "OSQL -E -S <servername>\<instancename>
For example OSQL -E -S server\SharePoint
If you can't connect to the database, then it will cause this type of
Also make sure that each of the SQL/MSDE instances is either running under
the Local System account or a Domain Admin account.
2. The issue may occur if there is corrupted data on the drive to be backed
up. Please run CHKDSK on each drive with the /f switch to fix the errors on
the disk (if there are any).
3. Per my experience, this issue can be due to VSS thinks the system is
still in setup process. Please perform the steps below to check the status.
WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that
may require you to reinstall Windows. Microsoft cannot guarantee that
problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved.
Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
Open the registry and locate the registry key:
Ensure both registry values are set to 0:
4. If the issue still happens, reinstall COM+ by following these steps:
A. Backup and then delete HKLM\Software\Microsoft\COM3
B. Boot to Recovery console and rename clbcatq.dll to ~clbcatq.dll. Be sure
to use the tilde.
C. Boot to normal mode and in Control Panel, open the Add or Remove
Programs tool, and then open the Add/Remove Windows Components tool. Do not
make any changes, just click "Next". This reinstalls COM+.
NOTE: You must have your Windows Server 2003 SP1 files available during
Hope above information helps! I am happy to be of assistance to you and
look forward to your reply!
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
SOURCE: audi A4 1996 radio skriver
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
The sequence of programming for Audi radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
I'd suggest that you reinstall direct x and the sound cards drivers, if you could post the brand and model of the mainboard and the version of windows that your running, also we can do a remote support session and I can try to fix it up for you if reinstalling DirectX and The drivers doesn't solve it.
Posted on Feb 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2013 | Google Chrome
May 08, 2012 | 2006 Ducati Multistrada 620
Oct 27, 2010 | 1996 Audi A4
Nov 28, 2009 | Bosch Logixx WFT 2806 Front Load...
Jan 14, 2009 | Ultra Products Ultra Defender Intel Gaming...
Jan 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP750 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 27, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2018 | Maytag Washing Machines
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!