Question about Cell Phones
You would have to perform a factory reset to get back into the device. This removes all data on the tablet so if you can find the password that would be best.
To perform factory reset please follow those steps:
1. Power the device off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key simultaneously to power on the device.
3. Release the Volume Up key and the Power key when the Samsung logo displays on the screen.
4. Use the Volume keys to select Recovery Console then press the Power key.
5. From the Recovery Console screen, use the Volume keys to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset then press the Power key.
6. Use the Volume keys to select Yes then press the Power key.
7. Once the Wipe Data / Factory Reset has completed, use the Volume keys to select Reboot System Now then press the Power key.
8. After a Wipe Data / Factory Reset has been performed, the device will need to go back through the activation and setup process
Posted on Nov 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2016 | Samsung GT-P5113 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16GB 3G...
Oct 21, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jan 10, 2014 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked...
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 16 GB 3G Wifi...
`FORGET THE PATTERN OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2
Apr 01, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Jan 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 18, 2010 | HTC PPC-6800 Smartphone
May 11, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!