Question about Digital2 Pad Premier 9 inch Tablet with 4GB Memory
I have been looking up different solutions all day and I have not found one that worked! Please help me!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Depends on the model number.
I found this.
" Click "Settings" ? "Backup & Reset" ? "Factory data reset" to clear all user setting and recover the system to the default status.
Please kindly be noted that some models (like D2-711) may require extra step as to select reboot system now.
(Note: All installed applications and user personal data will be erased (emails, contacts...etc.). Data saved in the internal storage like photos, music files and others will not be erased.) Make sure to back up all your files first."
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
SOURCE: I am trying to fix a friend's digital2 tablet the s/n is m961gpl1312 and every time it starts up it goes to the Android recovery page and I've tried to factory reset it and then restart it but it stil
you probably will need to update the firmware
D2_961 Firmware Update Instruction:
1. Download the D2_Firmware in the link below
2. Use an archiving software (Winzip, WinRar, 7 zip etc.) to extract the Firmware Update package and export it to your computer's local disk (ex. C:\)
3. Open up the zip file and there will be 3 folders as shown in image
4. Open "Pad Product Tool 1.05_02" folder and click on "setup.exe" to install update tool.
Click "Next" all the way until the program starts installing. Click "Close" when the software has done installing.
5. Open up "Pad Product Tool"
6. Click the icon and choose the firmware file "jellybean_atm7029_m2909_131216.fw" from the "FW_m2909_961_1115_1216" folder.
7. When the firmware file loads, it will show up on the PAD Product tool.
8. Now, click and hold down the "Volume - "key on the tablet.
9. While holding down "Volume - " key, connect the tablet to a PC using the USB cable.
10. Still holding down "Volume - "key, use a paper clip (or a small pin) and press the "Reset" button on the back of the tablet ONCE (and let go)
11. The icon will turn into . Click it to start the firmware update.
12. After the update is complete, remove the USB cable first, then turn on the tablet.
13. The initial start up time may take up to 50+ seconds.
14. After initial start up, tablet will require a reset. Please press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds to reset the unit.
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
You pretty much HAVE to replace the screen. Here are instructions for how to do that: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Digital2+7-Inch+Tablet+D2-713G+GN+Screen+Replacement/32945 I bought two screens from eBay. Only problem is, they often send the wrong one. Good luck!
Posted on May 10, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2016 | Digital2 Tablets & eReaders
Jun 01, 2016 | Digital2 Tablets & eReaders
May 10, 2015 | Digital2 Tablets & eReaders
Jan 03, 2015 | Digital2 7 inch Tablet with 4GB Memory
Dec 19, 2014 | Digital2 Tablets & eReaders
Nov 13, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 19, 2014 | Digital2 7 inch Tablet with 4GB Memory
Aug 09, 2014 | Digital2 7 inch Tablet with 4GB Memory
Jul 10, 2014 | Digital2 7-Inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean/...
Dec 08, 2014 | Digital2 Pad Premier 9 inch Tablet with...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: