Question about Cameras
SET TIME AND DATE:
1. Switch the camera to the ON position.
2. Press the [MENU] button to enter menu settings screen.
3. Press the [UP] or [DN] button until the word PIR blinking.
4. Press the [OK] button to confirm.
5. Press the [UP] or [DN] button to scroll through different setting modes
until the word TIME blinking.
6. Press the [OK] button to choose the Time settings.
7. Press the [UP] or [DN] button to adjust the Minute setting and press [OK]
to confirm and move to the Hour setting.
8. Repeat to set Hour and then press [OK] to confirm and move to Date.
9. Adjust the Month, Day and Year by using [UP] or [DN] button. Each time
you finish an adjustment you must press the [OK] button to confirm and
move to the next field for adjustment.
10.Once done, the word - dEL - will be blinking.
11. Press the [MENU] button to exit and start using.
Posted on Nov 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2017 | Cameras
Sep 21, 2016 | Stealth Cam Stc-sk724 Skout 7 Scouting...
May 21, 2014 | Stealth Cam Stc-u838ng Unit X Ops No Glo...
Feb 01, 2014 | Stealth Cam Sniper STC-DVIR8 IR IDVR 8...
Nov 20, 2013 | Stealth Cam Wildview Game Camera -...
Jan 05, 2013 | Stealth Cam Ir Digital Video Deer Game...
Dec 23, 2011 | Stealth Cam The Unit 8.0 Megapixel...
Aug 07, 2010 | Advanced Electronic Support Stealth Cam...
Jul 04, 2008 | Advanced Electronic Support Stealth Cam...
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!