Question about Sewing Machines
1. LOOSEN THE HAND WHEEL. 2, PLACE BOBBIN ON BOBBIN WINDER AND PUSH TOWARDS INNER WHEEL TO LOCK. 3. RUN THREAD FROM THREAD HOLDER TO LITTLE METAL WHEEL ON LEFT OF MACHINE. 4.RUN THE THREAD AROUND THIS WHEEL AND TO THE BOBBIN. 5. ATTACH THE THREAD TO THE BOBBIN. 6. PUSH THE FOOT PEDAL.
7. WIND THE BOBBIN EVENLY AND STOP AT TWO THIRDS.
Posted on Nov 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2016 | Necchi 3101 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Oct 07, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machine 9217
1. Place the thread spool on the spool pin in
against the spool.
back to front. Pull the thread clockwise around
the inside to the outside.
4. Place an empty bobbin on the bobbin spindle.
5. Push the bobbin lever to the right to wind.
A pop-up appears on the screen to inform
you that bobbin winding is on. Press the
foot control or the start/stop button to start
winding the bobbin.
When the bobbin is full, the bobbin winding
will slow down and stop automatically. The
pop-up closes. Remove the bobbin and cut the thread
Sep 14, 2016 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Mar 30, 2015 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 04, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Aug 01, 2011 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 13, 2010 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Aug 28, 2009 | White Sewing 2200 Multi-Tasker
Nov 12, 2008 | Sewing Machines
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: