Question about Prestigio MultiPad 7.0 PRIME DUO 16 GB Tablet - 17.8 cm 7" - Amlogic Cortex A9 1.50 GHz - Grey 1 GB RAM - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich - Slate - 1024 x 600 Multi-touch Screen Display LED Backlight
Please help because now it does not watch to witch on.
2) Press and hold the following buttons:
4) Volume UP
5) Then press power
6) Let go all three when the phone boots
7) Phone may decide to update itself at this time - and let it do it if it tries to.
7) Use the volume up/ down to navigate to "Wipe Cache Partition", then press power
8) Once the partition clears, volume up/ down (if required) to "reboot system now"
9) Press power to restart the phone
Posted on Nov 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2015 | Nextbook Premium 7 Capacitive Touch...
Feb 16, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P5113 10.1" 16GB...
Jan 24, 2015 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Feb 17, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 8GB 7"...
Dec 09, 2013 | Hannspree HANNS pad SN10T1
Dec 04, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Nov 24, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 01, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 21, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: