Question about Computers & Internet
We need step by step instruction on the process we contact the seller? then what
Are you buying something? Basically both parties need a Paypal account. Then you follow the payment instruction to send money to that account. If its the reverse then they send to your account. If its an ebay purchase don't do this outside of ebay because you won't get buyer protection. It could be a false sale. Read up on how paypal works and be careful, if it looks too good then it probably is.
Posted on Nov 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Goods not received
You really nee to contact paypal customer service to have this issue resolved.
1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number) 4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Generally if a buyer is out on business and not at the residence they may ask you to delay shipment so they can be there when it arrives. Otherwise the item may spend a few days at their door, or with a notice to have to go and pick it up at the post office, or at the UPS site. It is just easier to ask the shipper to hold off for a few days. This shouldn't be a problem for you because they have paid you in advance and they are the ones giving the instruction so it shouldn't affect your feedback.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
If you honestly paid and money is missing from your credit card then she had to of received your payment. If you overpaid for the item then get her Paypal email address and send her the $15.00 back through the "Send Money" link..Just select "Gift" as the reason for a payment. You can also open a dispute if she never sends you the dolls after 15 days have passed to get all of your money returned to you. I see you have a transaction ID so Paypal will have record of payment so there is no way she could lie to you about not getting payment
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
SOURCE: I buy something and pay
Go to this page and follow the instructions. They are easy to follow and contain pictures to guide you through the process.Good luck!
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
SOURCE: I don't know how to
Depending on whether or not the seller uses eBay checkout, the steps to complete payment are different. If your seller does not use eBay checkout, they will send you an invoice or other payment instructions to help you complete your purchase.
To pay for an item when the seller uses eBay checkout:
1. Link your PayPal and eBay accounts, if you haven't already done so.
2. After you've won an item, click the Pay Now button. You can find this button in the listing, in the Purchase History section of My eBay, and in the confirmation email that you receive from us.
3. Check your shipping address. If any information is incorrect, click the Change shipping address link to update it. (The seller may require a credit card billing address registered with PayPal, sometimes called a confirmed address.)
4. Confirm the order details, including shipping and taxes. Click the Continue button. (If you have questions about the total cost, click the Request total from seller link.)
5. Select PayPal as the payment method.
6. Enter your PayPal log in information. If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can sign up.
7. Make sure that your shipping details, payment method, and order details are correct.
8. Click the Confirm Your Payment button to complete your purchase.
To link your PayPal and eBay accounts:
1. Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Click the Account tab.
3. Click the "PayPal Account" link on the left side of the page.
4. Click the Link My PayPal Account button.
5. You'll be asked to log into PayPal to finish linking your accounts.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2014 | eBay Auctions
Feb 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 26, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 24, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 02, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 23, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 03, 2010 | PayPal Computers & Internet
May 07, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!