Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My clock beeps every hour
If you hold down the Alarm/Select button then press the Mode button you will see that all the arrows pointing to the MTWTFSS will go away if you press the Mode button again. When the arrows turn off the hourly chime goes away.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
SOURCE: Westclox Travel Alarm
After selecting either TIME, DATE, or ALARM at the top of the screen, use the stylus to touch and hold the large time display. Hold it there for about 5 seconds and the clock will beep and the time display will start flashing. Then you can touch either the hours or minutes and it will increase by either 1 hour or 1 minute accordingly. When the DATE is selected, it shows the year in the large display. Again, holding the stylus on the year diaply for about 5 seconds will enter into the chqange mode. IN all cases, to exit the change mode simply select one of the other selections across the top: TIME, DATE, ALARM.
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
When setting-up the time (by pushing the "mode" button), the alarm time set comes up first, followed by the time set.
When setting the proper hour in this mode, simply continue through the military "24 hour" cycle and the second cycle of 24 hours will be in the 12 hour format.
Continue through and finish the mode set-up function and your up and running. --
Posted on May 06, 2009
In the top left corner there will be some bars showing that the hour anouncement is on. Simply press the minute button and these bars will go, leaving you in peace and quiet.
Posted on Mar 04, 2010
SOURCE: Timex T301B
Time zone 7 is Hawaii. They don't do daylight savings. I think I fixed the clock by changing it to time zone 7 and then resetting the time so it was correct in my own time zone.
I'll know for sure next daylight savings day (by the old schedule).
Posted on Apr 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2012 | Craig iDual Alarm Clock, Digital PLL FM...
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
May 25, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 13, 2011 | Spectra Studebaker SB2103 Clock Radio
Mar 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 20, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 25, 2010 | Remote Transceiver 5BCR
Oct 05, 2010 | Watches
Mar 25, 2009 | Honeywell RC182WR Atomic Alarm Clock - Red
Nov 21, 2017 | Altec Lansing Audio Players & Recorders
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!