Question about Sewing Machines
Looped thread on the underside are created by the upper thread. Loops on the top of the fabric are created by the bobbin thread. Whichever one is looping, has very little tension. This may be corrected by:
1. Re-threading the upper thread according to manufacturer's specifications.
2. Re-wind bobbin and re-set it into bobbin case and bobbin case area according to manufacturer's specifications.
3. Ensure that the needle is correctly installed and is the correct needle for the sewing machine.
4. Ensure that he bobbin being used is the correct one for the machine.
5. Double check that the tension on the upper thread is at the correct setting.
6. Double check that the tension unit is clean and free of dust, lint or lodged thread/s.
7. Double check that the bobbin tension is correctly set ... if you are comfortable doing so, otherwise leave it for a qualified technician
8. Make sure that he presser foot is down when stitching.
Please let me know how you go.
Posted on Nov 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Jan 20, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Sep 05, 2016 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Nov 01, 2015 | Brother 1034D Serger Sewing Machine
Oct 29, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Jan 09, 2014 | Elna Sewing Machines
Apr 21, 2012 | White Sewing Sewing Machines
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: