Question about Finance

Open Question

How do I stop my insurance company of 3 years from charging me $986.00a year ,for insurance for my brother in law that I have seen about 3 times in my life.

Me and my daughter live alone, my husband is deceased,this was my mother in laws house, now I own it, my brother in law has been in and out of jail, for the last 23 year, because this was at one time his mother's house, maybe he used this address while incarcerated, but he don't live here and never did, and I have given my insurance company his criminal records, ,they say they need a rental agreement, or light bill, there's no way he have any of that being he don't have a resident,I should not have to prove where this 52 year old man with no drivers license, live to have him removed for my insurance. Please help me

Posted by on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


SOURCE: my husband inherited a house

You need to get some legal adviser who will better help you with the best option to help you get the best way out to get out of the issue that one is having related to any of the family law. This will be the best way to get oneself out of the problems that you have through looking at the website that will provide you with the best way out for your issues from Kancelaria Pozna .

Posted on Dec 27, 2016


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My Toshiba Regza tv has lost colour, only green and grey showing

They may be correct I could not say but if the item is more than say three years old (Good Branded items may go to five) then cost would become too much if spares exist.
Flat screens on TV's make up about 2/3 its cost to make while the mainboard mostly was made using very high technical methods which do not permit easy repair. Exchange panels are the norm with some very limited repairs on some parts, most insurance on such items rely on replacement products but then charge a fee for the pleasure of it.
I had a TV that had insurance which was 9 years old I was offered a replacements for £100 - £150 with £30 - £50 delivery charge when it failed.
If you are want to try repair then I would talk direct to the company Toshiba to see what they say if possible use one of their agents (though I suspect you have) sadly it may be time to change as repairs become yesterdays methods, I see many many money/swap shops filled with tablets etc I figure most have defective batteries that are unable to hold a full charge anymore.

Hope this helps.......

Sep 26, 2017 | Regza Televison & Video

2 Answers

Star Health Insurance

To buy a Star health insurance, a medical check-up is mandatory for individuals above the age of 50 years. Medical check-up is not required only for the Senior citizen policy offered to people between 60 years to 69 years.

Sep 18, 2017 | Star Health & Beauty

1 Answer

What is the part number for a timing belt for a Bernina 950?

Bernina stopped making this machine a one or two years ago, and claim that they don't have parts for it any longer. I questioned them regarding the need for 950 parts and reiterated that US law requires companies to stock parts for a number of years after production stops on a product. ??? Policy is sometimes driven by naivety.
In any case, you can see markings on the outside of the timing belt and it can be acquired through companies like Kaman Industrial, or on line from

Mar 14, 2015 | Bernina Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Is a deceased insured entitled to an insurance payout if they failed to disclose a pre-existing condition, but one which did not contribute to her ***** under South Carolina law.

If the condition existed prior to and was known by the person buying the insurance then the insurance company has excellent grounds for refusal to pay due to the non disclosure clause however that being said all insurance companies will try to avoid payout so hire a lawyer and expect to wait years for payout as the insurance will check to see how desperate you are for cash, starve you out and offer a very small settlement once they have you tired out.... get a lawyer on pay if you win condition and if he doesn't want the case and you checked 2 or more then drop it..... a lawyer will never take a case that he doesn't think he can win
.... make sure the deal is all inclusive, meaning no consultation fees as they can add up above and beyond and are delivered post haste when the money comes....oh, and expect to get 1/4 of the money because a good lawyer isn't free...but right now you have nothing and with out him or her you will not get a dime

Oct 16, 2014 | Metropolitan Life Insurance Co...

3 Answers

My licence has expired. ive continued to pay my insurance throughout, but have i broke any law ?

You haven't broken any law as long as you aren't driving. But it depends on where you live. You need to find out what the law in your area states about owning/insuring a vehicle if your license has expired or been revoked. But if you are still driving with an expired license then you are definately breaking the law no matter where you live.

Jan 20, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Hello I bought a Samsung tv about 2-3 years ago and I have the serial #, model # and I am trying to find the value of the tv bc it had been damaged by the shipping company

It will be based on current value of the same size or comparable TV made now. The TV's usually cost less now then they did a few years ago and yet usually do more. Their insurance company will set a value and in the mean time price new sets with basically the same features

Jul 29, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video

2 Answers

Television lines

This sounds like a bad cap in the power supply. The component is only starting to fail under load and heat. I'll look up your specific model and see if there have been any reports of this type of problem.


May 28, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Finance Logo

Related Topics:

291 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Finance Experts


Level 2 Expert

209 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

51191 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

15273 Answers

Are you a Finance Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides