- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apr 4, 2011 - ... broke my lens cover on my nikon coolpix s52. when i try to turn it on it says Lens cover error and has a ... Can i fix it myself? What would be the approximate cost of repairs? ... How to fix Nikon Coolpix L6 digital camera lens?
The ring threads onto the front of any lens with a 49mm filter thread, just like a filter. The front of the lens then fits onto a camera body, effectively mounting the lens "backwards" or reversed. With most lenses, this allows the lens to focus very close, for close-up or "macro" photography.
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't
already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated
This is probably THE most common failure among digital cameras. There's a halfway chance of fixing it yourself, described here: http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html