Betsey johnson perfume spray broke
1. Look at the tip of the nozzle to ensure that it is still intact. If there seems to be a perfume buildup within the tip, simply run the tip under hot water and use a pin to pry any gunk loose. Press the nozzle tip gently down on the top of the perfume bottle to reattach.
2. Remove the tip of the nozzle if it will not spray and soak a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. Apply the alcohol to the interior top of the plastic tube and let it sit for 10 to 15 seconds. Use a pin to slide down the center of the tube to remove any built-up gunk that may exist in the tube. This tube is what feeds the perfume from the bottle, to the tip.
3. Use tweezers to pull the plastic tube upward if it will not connect to the nozzle of the tip properly. The tip should snap onto the plastic tube; however, if it does not then the tube is too low in the bottle.
4. Return to the store, where you bought the perfume, and request a new replacement tip. Craft stores may also carry the replacement tips. The sprayer inside the tip may be off or uneven which will cause the perfume not to spray.
5. Exchange the perfume for a new bottle at the store. Manufacturers, especially if it is a new bottle, will replace the bottle at no charge. Depending on the store, you may be able to exchange the bottle even if it is almost empty.
6. Pry out the inner workings of the perfume bottle and dab the perfume on your skin, instead of spraying.Take the insides of the nozzle out by removing the tip, and use tweezers to remove the inner tube. Around the edge of the perfume bottle is a plastic encasement that will need to come off. Use a pocket or paring knife to loosen the edges around the encasement and pop it off. Under the encasement will be a metal ring that attaches the encasement to the bottle. Using the same method as the encasement, pry the metal ring off the bottle. Purchase a small cork to insert in the bottle to prevent a spill.
Aug 05, 2012 |
Betsey Johnson 3.4oz Eau De Perfume Spray...