One one ring tone with incoming call..........
Make sure the ringer is on .
• Make sure the telephone line cord and power adapter are plugged in properly .
• The cordless handset may be too far from the telephone base. Move it closer to the telephone
• There may be too many extension telephones on the telephone line to allow all of them to ring
simultaneously. Try unplugging some of them.
• If the other telephones in your home are having the same problem, the problem is in the wiring
or local service. Contact the local telephone company (charges may apply).
• Other electronic products can cause interference to your cordless telephone. Try installing your
telephone as far away as possible from the following electronic devices: wireless routers, radios,
radio towers, pager towers, cellular telephones, digital telephones, intercoms, room monitors,
televisions, VCRs, personal computers, kitchen appliances, and other cordless telephones.
• Test a working telephone at the telephone jack. If another telephone has the same problem, the
problem is in the telephone jack. Contact your local telephone company (charges may apply).
• The telephone line cord might be malfunctioning. Try installing a new telephone line cord.
• Remove and re-insert the battery and place the cordless handset in the telephone base.
• Wait for the cordless handset to synchronize with the telephone base. Allow up to one minute
for this to take place.
for more info download this http://www.vtechphones.com/docMgt/public/art/52882/6041_manual.i3.pdf
Apr 01, 2008 |
Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone