Question about Boost Mobile LG Realm No-Contract Cell Phone
Troubleshooting steps needed. as soon as i turned on the talkback feature the screen became unresponsive only to scrolling up and down, i dont want to have to reset it and i already did powercycled it
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 16, 2016 | Cameras
Apr 25, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2016 | LG Tribute 4G No-Contract Cell Phone
May 23, 2014 | Samsung SGH Cell Phones
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Nov 08, 2010 | Connex 4600 Base CB Radio
Sep 20, 2015 | Boost Mobile LG Realm No-Contract Cell...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: