I found this on google. Hope this helps:
I've tried to install the product's software for a wireless connection, but cannot complete the installation. What should I do?
Do the following:
Important: You'll need to know your network name (SSID) and network password before you can set up your product. If you don't know them, contact the manufacturer of your router or the person who set up your network.
If you know your security settings, continue with these steps:
If the steps above for a wireless connection do not help, check the additional troubleshooting tips below, then try steps 1 through 4 again.
- Reset the product's network settings. Press the home button, if necessary. Select Setup. Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. Select Wi-Fi/Network Settings. You see a confirmation screen. Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
- Turn your router off and back on.
Important: If your router is connected to other devices, you may need to re-establish the connection for the other devices on the network.
- Close all applications (including any screen savers, virus protectors, and firewall software) before you install the software.
- Uninstall the printer software (Windows only), then reinstall the printer software.
- If you're setting up the printer for the first time, make sure you have the correct SSID (wireless network name) and if security is enabled, the wireless network password (WEP key or WPA passphrase). This information is stored in your network's router and you may be able to access it by logging onto the router from your computer and checking its setup screens. If you are unable to access the information, contact the person who set up your network or the manufacturer of your router or access point for details. (Epson will not be able to provide this information to you.) You'll need to know the SSID and wireless network password before you set up the printer.
Note: The SSID and security key or passphrase are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly note uppercase, lowercase, and numeric/special letters.
- If your wireless router or access point is set to not broadcast its Network name (SSID), you'll need to enter the SSID manually in the printer's setup software. If your wireless router or access point has wireless security enabled, you'll also need to know what kind of security it is using. Epson will not be able to provide this information to you. If you don't know this information, you'll need to contact the manufacturer of your router or the person who set up your network.
- Make sure the product is within range of the wireless router or wireless access point.
- Avoid placing the printer near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal objects such as a filing cabinet.
- Check to see if access restrictions, such as MAC address filtering, are set on the router or access point. If access restrictions are set, add your product's MAC address to your router's address list. If you're unsure on how to do this, contact the manufacturer of your router for instructions. To obtain your product's MAC address, print a network status sheet.
- Disable any settings (such as AP Isolation, Client Isolation, or Privacy Separator) on your wireless router or access point that would prevent wireless devices from communicating with each other.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements.
- Make sure all applications (including any screen savers, virus protectors, and firewall software) are closed.
- Make sure you have administrative rights or software installation privileges to your computer.