Question about Samsung Televison & Video
No! Most TVs will only fully function with an original remote! Some universal remotes can work but it will be trial And error!
Posted on Nov 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Accessing menu without a remote
You will need to get an original replacement remote or the original to access the menu. An original replacement remote for this TV set is not cheap! You can see what you need here
Posted on Nov 07, 2007
1. Go to Picture section
2. Scroll down
3. More menu option appear
4. Then pick 'convergence' on the list
5. push remote right key
Then you're at the convergence menu.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
put tv in stand by ( have to be quick ) press i / 5 / vol down then anolog or didgtal on remote the service menu will come up
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
One possible solution to access the service menu on LG tv's is as follows with steps 1 - 4:
1. With the TV on, press and hold the MENU button on the TV front panel.
2. While holding that button, press and hold the MENU button on your remote.
3. Hold both buttons for ~5 seconds until the service menu comes up on the TV.
4. Release the remote MENU button first, then the TV MENU button.
If you are looking to reset the lamp indicator then continue with the following steps 5 - 11:
5. Press and hold the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV front panel.
6. While holding that button, press and hold the MUTE button on the remote.
7. Hold both buttons until the Lamp Life Hours show up on your TV screen.
8. Release the MUTE button first, then the ENTER button on the TV front panel.
9. Make a note of the lamp hours if you want.
10. To reset the lamp hours, press the SELECT button (the one between the four arrow keys with two concentric circles on it) on your remote.
11. It will ask you to confirm the reset--press SELECT again to confirm.
To verify you've reset the hours, you can repeat steps 1-9 above and then just press the EXIT button on your remote.
Hope this helps. Regards, James.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2016 | Samsung Television Power Supply, TV Model...
Dec 03, 2013 | Samsung LN37A450 LCD TV
Nov 17, 2013 | Samsung HL-S6767W DLP TV
Jun 06, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2011 | Samsung CXJ1352 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 16, 2009 | Samsung HLR5667W 56" Rear Projection HDTV
Feb 11, 2009 | Sharp 25N-M100 25" TV
Jan 09, 2008 | Samsung BP59-00016A Remote Control
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!