Question about Computers & Internet
I have move over from AOL I want to use my old password
You can reset your AOL account password by following the steps below:
1. Go to password.aol.com
2. On the sign-in screen that comes up, click "Forgot Password" under password box.
3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the "Username or Email" field.
4. In the next field, enter the characters or words you see displayed in the image. Click "Next".
5. You wil first need to verify your account before proceeding with password reset. To do this, go to "Verify this is your account" option and follow on-screen instructions.
6. Now, reset your password by typing a new password in the "New Password" box, and then re-typing your new password in the "Retype New Password" box. Click "Next"
7. Click "Done" to complete the process. Now, you can login with your new password.
The following link can be useful:
Posted on Nov 12, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2015 | AOL Mail
Mar 03, 2015 | Home Security
May 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2009 | AOL Instant Messenger
Jun 07, 2009 | Tally T2245 Matrix Printer
May 30, 2009 | Jabra BT150 Wireless Headset
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!