Question about Televison & Video
If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name list" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. Surf the sites by type in the brand name to your set, in its search box.
Posted on Nov 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Orion Code is 035
The Instruction given is for programming a remote to control a TV set. Please substitute CABLE or VCR in place of TV to program for other devices.
1.Find the three digit code(s) for your TV set.
2. Manually turn on the TV set.
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. Try the code search method If there is no more code left to try.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | Yamaha RX-V750 Receiver
Mar 03, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 12, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jul 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 06, 2009 | DISH Network 311 DTV Receiver
Apr 09, 2009 | RCA DRD430RG DirecTV DTV Receiver
Aug 08, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 25, 2007 | Televison & Video
Nov 30, 2007 | DISH Network ViP622 DVR DTV Receiver /...
Oct 21, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!