Question about Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body Fat/Hydration Scale
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: replace battery
OK, I just (11/29/09) replaced the battery on Conair TH301S glass scale. You will need a CR2032 (3V) battery, a small (P12) phillips screwdriver, a flat screwdriver and a small twiser (to hold small screws).
On a stable and clean surface (kitchen table, no kids around due to small screws) lay flat upside down the scale.
1) Remove all 6 phillips screws that hold the inner frame.
2) With the help of the flat screw driver unhoock each side of the inner frame (horse shoe shape)
3) Open slowly because there are 2 wires that connect the weight sensors and lay flat on the side.
4) There is an eletrical circuit beside the display, it is being held by 5 very small phillips screws (remove them)
5) The you will find underneath a small round black box held by 3 phillips screws. Remove them, open slowly the top cover and inside reside the battery, pop it up gently with the flat screw driver.
6) Replace the battery, reinstall the 3 screws.
7) Where the display stand, remove the 4 screws of the plastic cover. Slowly remove the cover and the LCD display itself (pay attention on how the display is installed).
8) Re install the circuit board with the 5 smaller screws
9) With a QTips and alcohol clean the contacts of the circuit board where the LCD dispaly sits. Sit in place the LCD display (it will touch the circuit from above) .
10) Place the plastic cover with the 4 screws.
11) re install the frame and put the 6 screws.
12) YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Nov 29, 2009
Press Set and choose the P-##(used to help you recognise which user, so skip your P-## and go to another number by using the Up/Down keys, once you have selected a P-## press Set to begin inputting details, you can input details with Up/Down keys with Set to confirm an input.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
;i have a problem with the conair ww78. It does not reweigh. It shows the same weight each and every day. What is the problem and how can it be fixed?
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
I got it! Press "set". You should see "start goal" in the bottom right. Press the user # you want to save as and press "set" again. The display will blink then display "0.0". Step on the scale to get your current weight. Once it's read you current weight, press "set". A goal weight will display. Press "User 1" to make your goal weight go up and "User 2" to make it go down. Press "set" when the display shows your goal weight. That's it. Now all you have to do is press your user # and wait for "0.0" to display before stepping on the scale.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Jul 10, 2011 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Jan 09, 2011 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Jan 05, 2011 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Sep 15, 2010 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Dec 24, 2009 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Oct 24, 2009 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Oct 05, 2009 | Conair WW81 Weight Watchers Body...
Dec 22, 2008 | Conair WW61, Weight Watcher Memory...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: