Question about Radio Communications
Check this Radio Shack web site; http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/scanners.html .
Posted on Nov 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn on your scanner by turning the volume clockwise.
2. The scanner might start scanning. If so, press MANUAL to stop the
3. Enter the channel number that you want to program and press MANUAL.
4. Enter a frequency including the decimal point. The decimal point shows
up on the display as a -- (dash).
5. Press Enter to store the frequency.
6. To confirm the proper entry, press REVIEW. The programmed frequency
appears on the display one digit at a time.
7. To program more channels repeat steps 3-4.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2016 | Radio Communications
Dec 18, 2015 | Radio Shack Radio Communications
Sep 07, 2015 | Radio Communications
Jan 14, 2014 | Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner
Sep 29, 2011 | Radio Communications
Oct 14, 2010 | Radio Shack Radio Communications
Feb 28, 2008 | Uniden BC248CLT Base Scanner
Dec 10, 2017 | Radio Communications
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!