Question about Radio Communications
These steps were listed on their website:
1. Turn on your scanner by turning the volume clockwise.
2. The scanner might start scanning. If so, press MANUAL to stop the scanning.
3. Enter the channel number that you want to program and press MANUAL.
4. Enter a frequency including the decimal point. The decimal point shows up on the display as a -- (dash).
5. Press Enter to store the frequency.
6. To confirm the proper entry, press REVIEW. The programmed frequency appears on the display one digit at a time.
7. To program more channels repeat steps 3-4. (IR-07/29/96)
Posted on Nov 27, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2016 | Radio Communications
Sep 07, 2015 | Radio Communications
Nov 07, 2014 | Radio Communications
Jan 14, 2014 | Radio Shack Pro-96 Scanner
Oct 14, 2010 | Radio Shack Radio Communications
Mar 19, 2009 | Radio Communications
Oct 23, 2008 | Uniden Radio Communications
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!