Question about Sewing Machines
I was trying to embroidery a name when the machine slowed down and then everything went blank I tried to turn it back on but it wouldn't come on.
Time to get this machine a repair shop. Motors in embroidery unit may be bad or headed that way...
San Diego, CA
Posted on Nov 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Wind the Bobbin
For the usual jobs, it is the best to use a medium sized thread.
2. Disengage the flywheel by unscrewing the coupling knob as far as it will go.
3. Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder, and push the bobbin winder to the right.
4. Pull out one of the spool pins and place the spool of thread on it.
5. Pass the thread through the bobbin winder tension discs, as indicated.
6. Wind the end of the thread around the bobbin by hand, in the direction indicated.
7. Wind the bobbin, at a medium speed by pressing lightly with a finger on the spool so as to stretch the thread better and thus fill the bobbin to a maximum. The full bobbin stops automatically.
8. Re-engage the flywheel by tightening the coupling knob.
9. Cut the thread and remove the bobbin from the bobbin winder by pushing the latter to the left.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Hi, Purchased an elna contessa 130. could anyone advise threading procedures , as we do not have a manual with it.......problem with top tension.
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
I have a Designer I USB that suddenly started not reading the usb stick that came with the machine. I was terrified that my machine was going bad, but I always start with the cheapest solution first. I bought a new usb stick, loaded the designs from the old one into my software then loaded everything on the new usb stick. My machine reads it every time so far. I replaced the usb stick about 3 months ago and have not had another problem since. I don't know if this is your problem, but usb sticks can go bad and since they are so cheap, I would try this first.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
Jun 19, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
May 16, 2015 | Elna Sewing Machines
Feb 16, 2015 | Elna Sewing Machines
Jun 20, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Mar 04, 2011 | Elna 8007
Aug 09, 2010 | Janome Memory Craft 9000 Computerized...
Feb 11, 2009 | Elna 8007
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: