PIN UNBLOCK KEY ( Personal Identification Number unblock KEY) the personal is...
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
on Apr 09, 2008 | Nokia E61 Smartphone