Question about Williams Brother PC-420 PRW Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine
Every time I use this machine something else is wrong with it :-(. Now the bobbin thread us bubbling up in the back of the material and there is a grinding sound as the needle hesitates to move. What's my next fix, please?
Try these suggestions
1. Change the needle--use a needle that's for the fabric being sewed
2. Rethread the machine--top --make sure to use every thread guide
3. try a different bobbin--make sure bobbin is inserted correctly into the bobbin case, & make sure the bobbin is turned the correct way in the bobbin case
4. make sure the thread has not come off the thread take up lever
5. Clean under the needle plate & in the bobbin area for lint or threads
Posted on Nov 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machines
Sep 27, 2014 | Euro-Pro 416 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jan 14, 2014 | Brother CS-8150 Computerized Sewing...
Apr 15, 2013 | Singer 3116 Simple
Aug 02, 2011 | Singer 1120 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 14, 2011 | Singer 4423 Sewing Machine
Jan 02, 2011 | Singer Sewing Machines
Jan 19, 2009 | Singer CE-100 Futura Computerized Sewing...
Nov 18, 2008 | Brother Disney PE-400D Computerized Sewing...
Apr 27, 2008 | PfaFF Quilt & Craft Pro 7530
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: